STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah). That through His life, His death, and through His resurrection that He proclaimed victory over Sin and Death and established God’s Kingdom on earth. We believe that through Him, we live a life that reflects God’s love, grace, and mercy in an effort to show the world what a restored and resurrected life looks like. We proclaim as a community that Yeshua is King and our faith to follow Him announces our allegiance to His Kingdom.
- We believe Yeshua’s origin is divine and from The Father. The purpose of His death through crucifixion was to overcome the power of Sin and Death through committing Himself to the worst form of death available in the world. His victory is declared through His resurrection which ushered in a new world of restoration; a “new creation”. Through our faith and allegiance of King Yeshua, we walk out the vocation of bearing God’s image to the world. This is the gospel.
— Romans 3:23–24, Ephesians 2:4–5, Colossians 1:19–20, Romans 5:8
- We believe in fellowship. Being united is a key component in upholding a strong faith. Our beliefs bond us as a literal family, and as such, we should always act out of love.
— Acts 1:14, Hebrews 10:24-25
- We believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
— Ex 4:5
- We believe Yeshua is the Messiah (anointed) spoken of by the prophets.
— John 5:46, Isa 53:5, Mat 16:16
- We believe that scripture is ordained for reproof, training, and teaching in the ways of righteousness.
— 2 Tim 3:16
- We believe that through Yeshua we are grafted into God’s Kingdom as citizens in the covenants of God
— Eph 2:2-3
- We believe it is of grace from God himself that we have obtained salvation. There are no “works” we can do to force God’s grace and mercy.
— Eph 2:8, Acts 15:11
- We believe that through salvation we now submit ourselves to God’s Torah in order to live a set-apart, “holy” life. This is equivalent to submitting ourselves to the reign of our King, and as such, is a sign of obedience in the kingdom. We are new creations walking in a resurrected life to proclaim God’s gospel and walk the light of His Kingdom.
— 2 Tim 1:9, Deut 28:9, Pet 1:22, Num 15:29, Num 15:16, Num 9:14,Eph 2:64
If we haven’t scared you off yet, the foundation of all of our Hebrew roots beliefs above are set on one word: